If you have your clients ready to go, and the coaching program templates prepared, then what you need to do next is to Assign a template to a client, thereby making that an Active program.
To assign a Program to a Client:
- Select Templates from the menu.
- Chose the template you want to activate from the list of templates.
- Locate the client from the list of clients to the right.
- Use the search filter to quickly locate them by name.
- Click the sign next to the client's name and the program will be copied to that client.
- A copy of the template is created and added to that client.
- It is now Active for that client.
- If you make a mistake, you can unassign them.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Once you have made changes to this program copy in the clients' account it cannot be unassigned. It is both Active and In Progress.
- To unassign a program from a client you need to delete all the content changes made and return it to it's original status or delete all the sessions and notes from that program.